November 17, 2015
The Prix Galien Poland 2015 ceremony took place at the Sheraton Hotel in Warsaw and was organized under the honorary patronage of the Embassy of France in Poland, the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, Polish Academy of Sciences, The National Centre for Research and Development (NCBR) and Main Council of the Research Institutes.
The winners at the 3rd Polish Prix Galien ceremony were:
Best Innovative Drug
- pertuzumab (Roche Polska),
- niwolumab (Bristol-Myers Squibb),
- pembrolizumab (MSD Polska),
- 6-in-1 infant vaccine (SANOFI PASTEUR)
Best Innovative Scientific Discovery
- Polymer temperature controlled supporting the formation and detachment of the epithelium and skin cell Polycell (Centre of Polymer and Carbon Materials of the Polish Academy of Sciences – PAN)
- Removable dual lumen stent for the treatment of caustic oesophageal stenosis (Professor Marek Woynarowski, The Children’s Memorial Health Institute)
Best Innovative IT Solution for Medicine
- CyberOko – method and technology used to diagnose and treat people who remain in a coma (Professor Andrzej Czyżewski, Gdańsk University od Technology, Multimedia Systems Department of the Faculty of ETI).
For further information please contact Ms Katarzyna STAROSŁAWSKA, firstname.lastname@example.org